Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nothing Much...

For the last few days, I've felt more normal than I have in months. Now, of course, my loving spouse was quick to pointout that I've never actually been normal...but that is neither here nor there.

What really matters is that the steroids seem to be having an effect. I feel better. And boy have I had a ton of energy the last few days. In fact, I might finish painting my house tomorrow.

I haven't slept much this week. Last night I was up at 3:30 and the night before that at 4:30. It doesn't help to wake up with a cat sitting on your head, either. So today I received an Rx for sleeping pills that I can use 2 - 3 times per week while I finish this course of treatment.

Nearly three hours ago, I toyed with taking one, only to ultimately decide that I was tired enough to sleep on my own. Well...now it's going on 1:30 a.m. There's always tomorrow night...except that it is cartoon night and I can't sleep through those. ^_^

Good night!

And PS - Although I discovered the albulm years ago, I recently stumbled upon Delirium's "Poem" among my MP3 collection (not SAM, but PAM Ms. NerdGirl) and have fallen in love with it all over again. Not sure where that fits in, but thought I'd share anyway. ^__^

Now I'm unhinging myself from my laptop and turning off the lights. Night!

2 comments:

NerdGirl said...

I am glad that the last couple of days you felt more "normal" or maybe as the spouse pointed out, it should be normal-ish. Also, glad that you reconnected with some PAM instead of the SAM that you are always raving about.

Did you end up painting the house or did the feeling pass? I find that if I wait a couple of minutes, my motivation to do household chores passes and then I can do something fun!

Kastie Pavlik said...

I think I got 5 hours of sleep and woke up with an insane urge to clean. It was a scrubbing frenzy for a few hours before I crashed in bed after a shower. I just woke back up at about 4pm. It's a weird feeling - I'm wide awake and restless but so tired at the same time.

Psych S3 premiere was pretty good. ^_^ And I checked out the picture thing you did on your blog...I'll give it a go tonight.