Friday, October 15, 2010

Dun, dun-dun, DUN!!!!


‎"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~ Groucho Marx

Meet Groucho Marx Pavlik! The newest addition to our clowder (which includes a dog and some fish, so I'm not sure what that turns into...a clan, maybe?). He likes lots of catnaps, shiny metal things like the cross or St. Benedict metal I wear around my neck and my cell phone charms, the tv, and my laptop. He also loves to cuddle and purr quite loudly, and to watch the other cats (I think he wishes they would play with him, but they only want to smack him around). A little on the shy side, he pretty much plops down into a ball wherever I put him, or if left to his own whim, the first thing he does is hide...behind a fake tree, under the bed, under the electronics cabinet...behind the toilet...wherever. He's little. He fits about anywhere. He was born in July...no wonder the rescue group named him Leo. I chose his new name while I watched him wrestle with his sister in the cage. All dressed up in tuxedo with a big sweep of white over his lip? How could I not say Groucho? All he needs is a pair of glasses and a cigar. ^_-

No comments: