Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Earth is in motion. Prepare yourself.


My husband has cryptically told me that he ordered me five things that will bring out my inner Sheldon. The only thing I know is that these five things are on back order, so I may not get them for a while.

In unrelated news...I want the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock t-shirt from thinkgeek.

* Rock crushes lizard.
* Scissors decapitate lizard.
* Lizard eats paper.
* Lizard poisons Spock.
* Paper disproves Spock.
* Spock vaporizes rock.
* Spock bends scissors.

Bazinga!

2 comments:

NerdGirl said...

Why is he trying to bring out your inner Sheldon when you have already confessed to being Wolowitz? Is he afraid of your Wolowitz-ness?

Kastie Pavlik said...

As long as the inner Sheldon stays inside, I think he's okay. But facing me as Wolowitz...well....that might scare any husband. Especially mine. O_O LOL